A quick follow-up from our earlier post today.
Courtesy of HotAir.com:
The debates are next week, as Erika Johnsen at HotAir points out, and the stunningly stark differences between the two candidates should be even more visible.
Just for a quick review, here’s a (very) partial recap of Obama’s record:
- The Muslim world is rioting against us.
- Allies (Poland, Israel, the Czech Republic, just to name three) have been repeatedly let down or ignored by this administration.
- Food Stamp usage has more than doubled.
- Obama has now normalized the (previously unthinkable) term “Trillion dollar deficit“.
- Record-breaking unemployment: above 8% since February 2009, this is the longest period of such elevated joblessness since the Great Depression of the 1930s
- He has consistently gone around Congress with Executive Orders: in Libya, with Amnesty, and with work requirements in welfare.
- An astonishingly corrupt Department of Justice: New Black Panthers (not prosecuted); punishing Arizona for enforcing federal immigration laws; and, of course, Fast and Furious.
- Gas prices: doubled.
- Housing market: stagnant, at best.
- Food prices: significantly higher, and climbing fast.
- Religious freedom: ignored and patronized.
I don’t care if you voted for Obama last time. Don’t much care if you were a Ron Paul supporter, or still currently favor Gary Johnson. It doesn’t concern me in the slightest if you are “uninspired” by politics today. Those are indulgences which a country in decline can no longer afford.
If President Xerxes is allowed a second term, we’re toast. Doomed. Consummatum est.
So: Step up. Help out. Call. Write. Contribute to a campaign. Put up a sign. Do something.
Like an unsightly stain on your new shirt, Obama won’t go away just by our wanting him to.
Tomorrow morning at 9AM, our congregation is kicking off what will be our part in a national call to 40 days of prayer for our country and a return to moral, principled leaders who act base on what is RIGHT, and not what’s politically expedient.
I hope you’ll join us for the next 40 days.
We’ll be prayin’ with you, Pgh! But we’re doing OTHER steps, as well.
For example: I have volunteered to help bus ALL the Dems on my street to the polls ….on November 7th.
(…don’t say anything, ok?)
Pingback: Obama in 2007 (video): President Demagogue strikes again | Two Heads are Better Than One